“Art, after all, is about rearranging us, creating surprising juxtapositions, emotional openings, startling presences, flight paths to the eternal.” ~ (The Art of Possibility – Rosamund Stone-Zander and Benjamin Zander)
Growing up I witnessed the suffering of people close to me. I felt so helpless watching them suffer and not knowing what to do! Out of that was born a deep desire to stop the pain. It broke my heart to see people struggle with physical/emotional pain, being bedridden, stuck in fear, anger, grief, depression and feeling hopeless, alone and lost. I wanted comfort and freedom from physical/emotional pain, for them and myself.
I was catapulted onto my healing journey at 18, after watching the nervous breakdown of someone I lived with. She ended her long-term marriage, disowned her four-year-old son and took out her anger on her innocent body. Once stabilized, she advised me never to let my emotions become backlogged.
I took this advice to heart by entering counseling, participating in healing workshops and classes and eventually becoming a practitioner in various healing modalities, (Reiki, BodyTalk, Accupressure and Relaxation Massage, Journey Method), as I searched for answers and relief. Recently, I trained in Quantum Heart Frequency Healing and discovered my gift as an Empath. (I pick up other’s emotions at a physical level). In the training, I experienced a subtle shift in my low back pain, allowing for greater ease of movement.
Grace Haven Healing and Music was born of my desire to use my gifts to relieve suffering and contribute to freedom, ease, comfort and peace.
For over 30 years, I have explored my inner world with dedication and enjoy supporting others to do the same. It makes me happy to see my clients transform to having ease in their body and emotions and new experiences of things working better. I celebrate them feeling happier, inspired, more peaceful, and comfortable in their body and emotions.
Come, let yourself be re-arranged!
Empathic Healing is for you if:
- You’re eager to let go of physical/emotional pain
- You understand healing is a journey, so one session will be a nice introduction, not a complete resolution
- You’re not interested in blaming or telling the story
- You want a partner on your journey and will have an active role to play in terms of the outcome
- You understand that there is a difference between healing and curing and that I am not in control of the outcome that Spirit and your Higher Self want for you, though I can provide healing support while we explore possibilities. You are ok with that.
What to Expect in a Session:
- Before we do a session, I offer a free phone consult to meet you and discuss your desire for our time together. We’ll decide if there’s a fit between what I do and what you want.
- Should we decide to work together, all my sessions are done by phone, so we’ll connect and I’ll share any information I receive while working with you. Depending on your awareness, you may or may not feel the healing energy moving as we share. It happens whether you feel it or not.
- The sessions are gentle and relaxing. If you happen to fall asleep, I will continue the session until our time is up and let you know the results.
Still have Questions In Your Heart?
What should I work on?
The sky’s the limit! Choose whatever’s been bothering you that you feel is important. If you know you want a session but can’t figure out why, book anyway and I’ll ask Spirit to address the priority.
How many sessions will I need?
We will work on one focus at a time until you stop noticing changes or I get the message we are complete. Most people notice immediate changes in their feelings or body. Some people notice things changing over time, so they will be aware of differences between sessions. Some people don’t notice anything at first, but later on they realize they feel differently about their issue, or when it comes up again, they handle it differently.
What will it feel like?
Some people notice they feel relaxed and soothed, some people notice nothing, some people get emotional. Whatever happens, it’s a very relaxing experience in the comfort of your home. Whether you feel the energy or not, it’s working on you.
Do I need to do anything to prepare?
Please remove any distractions – have water nearby if you think you’ll need it, use the washroom beforehand, find a quiet space where you can be alone and won’t be disturbed, turn off radio/TV and get away from your computer or mobile device.